- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Job Title: Hub Administrator, Care Support Team
Contract: 22.5 hours per week (3 x full days on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday). Hours between 8:30-5 or 9-5:30
The Hub is a critical component of the Central Operations function and is based at the Colchester office. Their purpose is to provide front line support and query resolution to both internal and external customers.
The Quality Analyst Administrator will provide a professional, accurate and friendly service to key customers including Care Home Managers and the wider Quality and Governance Team.
They are responsible for maintaining relevant databases and information systems. Collating data from our services and externally sources when appropriate. Providing administrative and secretarial functions to the Quality and Governance Team and being able to analyse the data recorded.
- Maintain relevant databases and information systems, using formulas and Excel formatting where appropriate
- Accurately input data into databases and spreadsheets to enable analysis of information and trends
- Provide support in the day-to-day maintenance and updating of databases and Information systems
- Develop and maintain additional databases to support the Care Quality and Governance team function
- Extract relevant information from monthly reports and information systems for inclusion in CQG databases
- Produce trend graphs where required
- Provide administrative and secretarial functions to the Quality & Governance Team
- Book venues for meetings and ensure appropriate equipment and refreshments are available.
- Take minutes at meetings and ensure these are distributed in a timely fashion
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in a Customer Service/Customer Sales/Helpdesk or Administration role and be confident in Excel; intermediate level or above which includes being able to work with formulas and other formatting functions.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.