- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9BQ
- Job Copy
Job Title: Senior Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
To provide administration and support to the Business Development and Contracts Teams contributing to the successful delivery of a wide range of growth projects.
The candidate should exhibit initiative, enthusiasm and a strong willingness to learn and develop, individually and as part of the team.
Contract Administration and tenders
- Administration of self-pay and spot contract uplifts, communicate requests to funders and maintain accurate recording of agreed increase and share the information with key stakeholders, mail merging, data collation, producing letters, maintain trackers accurately.
- Assist in the administration of the tender process including research, bid writing including liaison with internal colleagues in the bid completion. See the process though from beginning to end and ensure all key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress.
- Assist in the administration of Contract Frameworks, reviewing documentation, obtaining key information and processing for authorised signature.
- Maintenance and updating of a tender tracker to log our bids.
- Liaison with all relevant personnel and teams within the business in order to ensure compliance with tender requirements.
- Estates support to homes/accurate recording of lease details and rent.
- Estate Management of Care UK properties including liaison with the homes, support teams and external organisations.
- Use of Care UK’s market analysis tool (CACI) and the Carterwood Analytics tool to produce reports and analysis to support the site selection and project approval process.
- Administration of the new build/development pipeline of new sites and potential care homes.
- Support with the preparation of internal papers and reports necessary for approval purposes at Division and Group level.
- Personal assistant support to the Director as required.
- General support to the Business Development and Property teams including diary management, travel and meeting arrangements, ad-hoc admin tasks, storing / filing New Build project reports/ Project paperwork and ordering of items through the helpdesk.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.