- Job Reference
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- LE16 7BN
- Job Copy
As a Head Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring that visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes – by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents, their families and our team members
- Exhibit a cheerful, caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What we will give you
As a Head Housekeeper at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Oat Hill Mews, our stunning new care home in Market Harborough, Leicestershire opens in October 2023, it will offer high quality care in luxurious surroundings.
Oat Hill Mews is a modern, comfortable, care home in a beautiful and quiet area of Market Harborough. We provide personalised residential, nursing and respite care for older people, and our team has specialist expertise in supporting individuals with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
We do everything we can to make sure every resident is settled and feels completely at home. We get to know each resident well, finding out about their lifetime experiences, their interests and their ambitions, so that we can tailor their care to their specific needs and interests
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.