Care Assistant Apprentice
- Job Reference
- Post Code
- BR6 7FB
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Unfortunately at this time Foxbridge House is not offering work sponsorship and will only consider UK-based applicants.
NEW PAY INCREASE- £11.00ph
£11.00 Days and Nights
£1.50ph Overtime Pay Rate
£1000 joining Bonus!!!*
Refer a friend £500
Care UK are also looking for candidates to join this role as an apprentice, earning the same wage with the benefit of working towards an Adult Care Worker level 2 qualification in the workplace. If you would like to complete the apprenticeship please notify the recruitment team.
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career all whilst earning as you learn, then join Care UK and undertake an apprenticeship and make a real difference.
We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: caring, passionate and teamwork. You don’t need any prior qualifications or experience only a strong desire to help people and core values suited to working in a care environment. An apprenticeship will enable you to earn while you learn, gain new skills, experience and qualifications without going to college and taking on debt as well as progress quickly fully supported by an award winning employer.
Your Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care
The Care UK apprenticeship programme begins with a 12-week induction. This combines practical training with e-learning and sessions with a shadow coach to give you the basic skills you’ll need. Once you’ve completed this, you’ll start on the job. Working as part of a friendly, close-knit care team, you’ll learn how to provide high quality care to residents in a safe manner. At the same time, we’ll give you the support you need to make a success of your apprenticeship. You’ll attend regular training workshops and you’ll have a learning coach to encourage and support you.
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Full-time minimum of 12 month’s apprenticeship (minimum 30 hours per week)
- Competitive pay
- High quality 12-week induction
- Supportive learning coach
- Enrolment in an Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Option to apply and move on for a Level 3 Apprenticeship (if successful at Level 2)
- Opportunity to work towards a clinical or management role
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Foxbridge House care home located in Orpington, Kent offers the highest standards of specialist care for older people.
This beautiful, spacious and purpose-built care home, which opened in March 2013, has a wealth of luxury features, designed to create a lively, family atmosphere and to enable residents to get the most out of every day. Our facilities include a hair and nail salon, a luxurious retro-themed cinema – with a cinema club that the residents run themselves – plus a coffee shop, Cherries, which is a popular spot for socialising with friends and family. Lounges, dining rooms and comfortable sitting areas throughout the care home also add to the ‘five star’ feel.
Foxbridge House care home provides a wide range of care options to suit different needs. We provide residential and nursing care, as well as short respite care. This is ideal for giving family carers a well-earned break. Their older loved one also enjoys a change of scene in stunning surroundings in the 24-hour care of our dedicated team
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.