Learning & Development Administrator
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Job Title: Learning & Development Administrator
Accountable to: Learning Management System Manager (line report), Head of L&D
FTC - 6 Months
- Fulfilling Lives is our core purpose
- Every one of us makes a difference is the belief that drives us
- Caring, Passionate and Teamwork are the values that underpin everything we do
The L&D Administrator will work alongside the LMS Manager and Project Coordinator to provide administration support for ilearn, the new Learning Management System (LMS), launched in November 2022. The LMS Administrator will play a key role in ensuring users of the LMS receive timely support in accessing the platform.
You will be joining a small and passionate team at an exciting time. Your support will make a real difference to the wider business as we embed the new system.
- Super user of the Learning Management System, to be able to register users, maintain records, download reports and track performance.
- Support users of the LMS, responding to enquiries coming into the L&D inbox and, supporting the care home teams to navigate the system.
- Managing event bookings and attendance for our leadership programmes, core skills training and system training.
- Support the L&D Project Coordinator with administration of the Leadership Programmes such as creating and sharing resources.
- Upload content and resources to the Learning Management system.
- Ensure the intranet is updated with accurate information relating to the LMS, and share communications with the business.
- As requested, undertake other ad hoc administration tasks for the L&D function.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Experience in managing data electronically
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of using HR systems, but not necessarily an administrator of.
- Confident engaging with people at all levels of seniority.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.