Lead Quality Development Manager - Midlands
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time
Location: Field based covering from the South Coast through the Midlands and up as far as Manchester
An opportunity to step into a Lead Quality Development Manager role at Care UK has arisen for our Central division.
Reporting to our Director of Care, Quality and Governance, the successful candidate will lead a team of Quality Development Managers (QDMs) and Regional Clinical Leads (RCLs) across an agreed portfolio of homes, providing the Operations Directors (ODs) with a business partner support service to deliver targeted developments in quality.
You will work closely with our Operations Directors and Regional Directors to provide input into agreeing and developing targeted national care and clinical strategies in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Qualified, Registered Nurse
- Experience in similar quality development role within a residential care setting
- Experience of turnaround management and driving improvement from a care perspective
- Presentation skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt to multiple different challenges
- Own transport is essential due to locations
- Flexible in approach
- Ability to coach and develop colleagues from a clinical and care perspective
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.