Care Assistant Nights
- Job Reference
- Bury St Edmunds , Suffolk
- Job Description
- Post Code
- IP33 2EX
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Role Highlights
Exciting opportunity for a Night Care Assistant to join the team at Glastonbury Court Care Home in Bury St Edmunds!
£750 Joining bonus.
Pay - £11.67 per hour plus excellent benefits.
Shifts - 8pm - 8am or 7pm - 7am Including alternative weekends.
Apprenticeships available upon request!!
No experience required as full training is provided!
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Glastonbury Court opened earlier this year, providing quality dementia care for older people.
If you're looking for a care home for a much-loved family member, but you’re not sure where to start, the dedicated team at Glastonbury Court care home in Bury St Edmunds provides an impressive range of care all under one roof, so we can cater for your loved one’s unique needs, whatever they may be.
Our care home team provides residential care and nursing care for people living with dementia for up to 80 people. We also provide short term respite care if you want to continue caring for your loved one at home but you would like a break once in a while.
Everything about the care we provide at Glastonbury Court is personalised to your loved one’s needs, wants, likes and dislikes. When your loved one first joins our care home, we work with them and all your family to learn as much as we can about them, so that we are confident that the care we give them meets their precise needs.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.