- Job Reference
- Whitstable, Kent
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CT5 3DE
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Night Care Assistant - Full and part time (22h; 33h or 44h per week)
Harrier Lodge Care Home - Whitstable, CT5 3FS
Shifts: 8pm - 8am
Pay rate - £12.00 p/h - 12.50 p/h
Overtime Pay Rate - up to £13.50 p/h
Joining Bonus - £750 (T&C applies)
Refer a friend bonus - £500
**Unfortunately at this time Harrier Lodge is not offering work sponsorship and will only consider UK-based applicants!
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Harrier Lodge care home due to open in December 2018 is a 65 bed care home providing nursing and residential care, as well as specialist care for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Working with Care UK, you will assist our residents in everyday life, providing support and companionship. You’ll help the residents each day to fulfil their lives and support them in any way they may need. Building relationships and acting as a companion is an extremely rewarding part of your role. This is a great opportunity to dedicate your time and compassion to a fulfilling environment.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.