HR Business Partner
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Job title: HR Business Partner
Responsible to: Head of HR Operations
Accountable to: HR Director
- Fulfilling Lives is our core purpose
- Every one of us makes a difference is the belief that drives us
- Caring, Passionate and Teamwork are the values that underpin everything we do
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations this role is accountable for providing a professional, commercially focussed and legally compliant HR service for the North division of Care UK. The role provides hands on HR support to 3 aligned regions, as well as line managing and providing guidance to field based direct reports who cover other North regions.
The role is a multi-site generalist role, responsible for supporting in the development and implementation of the people plan with Regional Directors, increasing opportunities to be an employer of choice, providing internal opportunities to grow our own talent and proactively manage performance.
- Attend talent reviews, create plans to retain, develop, identify future pipeline and highlight risks, ensure succession plans are in place for all roles, supporting Regional Directors (RD’s) to develop the people strategy and align the focus for implementation
- Launch and embed new initiatives delivered by central HR team, with ops stakeholder input, to drive a recognition and engagement culture
- Provide line management, coaching and direction to HR Managers
- Pro-actively support performance management with RD’s, providing coaching and training where required
- Work with RD’s to communicate and embed plans created from outputs of engagement survey results, exit interviews, HR Dashboard, regularly reviewing and communicating activities and results
- Drive recognition across operations, providing internal comms with success stories for communication in weekly newsletter, driving a culture of reward and recognition
- Ensure all new starters receive appropriate induction and training to set them up for success and check their knowledge and putting learning into practice
- Ensure operational excellence in all HR activities, processes and transactions
- Provide insight from Operations to Head of Reward to shape the requirements in areas such as management development & reward and recognition to remain employer of choice
- Point of escalation for Home Managers and RD’s on all HR activities including Employee Relations (ER), talent management, succession and resource planning, attending Operations Directors ops meetings monthly and cascade information to HR Managers accordingly
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.