- Job Reference
- Colchester, Essex
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 5XR
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Care Assistants required at our Tall Trees care home Colchester - CO4 5XR
Nights - 8pm to 8am - £11.25 per hour, plus excellent benefits
Full time, part time & bank positions available
New to Care and experienced applications welcomed
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
We offer a friendly welcome and the very best level of care from our dedicated team.
Tall Trees is a modern, purpose-designed care home set in a quiet residential area close to the town centre of Colchester in Essex. We provide personalised nursing and respite care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, physical disabilities or learning disabilities. We also offer supportive and compassionate end of life care.
We have a warm, welcoming and homely atmosphere here at Tall Trees – everyone feels part of a close-knit community. Our experienced and dedicated team works hard to make sure that every resident is happy, relaxed and comfortable, and we always greet visitors with a big smile and a friendly chat.
Each member of our team shares the same goal of providing high quality, individualised care with a personal touch. We listen to residents tell us how they want to be cared for and treat each person with dignity and respect. We spend lots of time getting to know new residents and finding out about their experiences, interests and memories. We work with residents and their families to create tailored care plans which help each person to continue enjoying a fulfilling life that is as active and independent as possible.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.