- Job Reference
- Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- AB39 2PB
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Full Time hours available - 30 Hrs Per Week.
Rate of Pay : £10.50 + overtime enhancement
Time : 0800 - 1600.
- Job Copy
As a Domestic, you will be expected to promote and maintain a consistently high standard of laundry services to all residents and throughout the home. In particular, you will ensure a personalised approach to resident care, in accordance with the unique needs of each individual.
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents and their families
- A caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
What we will give you
As a Domestic at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Mowat Court is a comfortable and welcoming purpose-built care home set in the small seaside town of Stonehaven in Aberdeenshire.
We offer personalised nursing care for older people, including individuals who are living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Our experienced team provides every resident with care that is as individual as they are. We aim to support each person to live as independently as possible, with lots of opportunities for fulfilling experiences.
Everyone at Mowat Court care home is very friendly and we all enjoy spending time getting to know residents, their families and friends. We welcome everyone who comes through our door with open arms! The home is right next door to Stonehaven’s community hospital and just a short stroll away from the beautiful Stonehaven Bay.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.