Digital Performance Manager
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Colchester/Hybrid Work Offered
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Depending on experience
Care UK are looking for a performance focused, digital marketing professional with exceptional analytical powers to help monitor, analyse, and drive performance across all digital touch points. If you are passionate about analysing data to drive commercial growth, then this role provides you with an opportunity to add value across the organisation and customer journey.
Working alongside the internal marketing, digital agency and CX teams, this role presents the opportunity to work across the entire digital customer journey, including digital channels, websites, referral partners and CX. Care UK are constantly developing and investing in our digital marketing strategies, providing exposure to new innovative platforms and technologies.
The role will support the Head of digital marketing in driving digital channel and partner performance and provide analysis and actionable insight on digital marketing campaigns.
Established over 40 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people. Our homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
We are trusted by almost 9,000 families and supported by 13,000 colleagues, who deliver against our values of Caring, Passionate and Teamwork every day.
We are committed to providing excellent care, fulfilling the lives of residents, and proud to hold the highest regulatory ratings of all larger UK providers. *
We are growing, having opened 54 new homes since 2013 and expect to open a further 13 by 2025, as well as continually investing in the improvement of our older homes.
*As rated by the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels and the benefits and strategies around using these.
- Interest in analytics and a drive to find out the “why?” – be inquisitive!
- Advanced Excel Skills including the ability to use vlookups, sumifs, macros and pivot tables.
- Be able to crunch data quickly and efficiently.
- Experience with Google/Meta ads platforms, Supermetrics and/or BI platforms is desirable.
- Proven working experience with Google analytics.
- Have a passion for continued professional development.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively as part of a team
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.