- Job Reference
- Rectory Lane, Leatherhead
- Job Description
- Post Code
- KT23 4DY
- Job Copy
Are you looking for a new challenge in your hospitality career? How would you like to use your skills in an environment where they’ll make a big difference to older people’s everyday lives? Join us at our care home, and bring a smile to residents and benefits to your career.
You’ll go out of your way to ensure our residents and their guests have what they need. That will include serving food and drinks at morning and afternoon tea and at meal times in the dining room and residents’ rooms. You’ll have lots of patience and love bringing a smile to residents’ faces, helping them to decide what they want for lunch or dinner. You must be committed to keeping everything clean and organised as you’ll need to keep serveries spotless and help the chef to label foods and manage stock.
If you’ve got the experience, energy and attitude we need, expect flexible hours, and a location to suit you. And, above all, a work environment that feels like home.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience perhaps gained in a hotel environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene
- Shares ideas with others [to make improvements]
- Keen to learn and improve own performance
- Committed to communicate with customers to understand their needs
- Will go the extra mile to help fulfil customers needs
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude to work
- Enjoys working effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable, friendly, polite, courteous and caring
- Where you'll work
Liberham Lodge (part of the Care UK family) is set in the heart of Surrey. We offer the highest standard of care in our beautifully modern home. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Liberham Lodge would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.