Leadership and Development Manager
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Based: Colchester/Remote – National Travel Required
Care UK have an excellent opportunity for a Leadership and Development Manager to join our inspiring and creative L&D team.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic leader, with the ability to engage and inspire our Leadership teams and internal colleagues. You will be able to create and lead effective, industry leading training sessions, supporting with our drive to improve leadership capability and develop our future leaders.
The role is responsible for the development of our leadership teams both in our homes and in our Support Centre, so nationwide travel will be included in this position.
Established over 40 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people. Our homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
We are trusted by almost 9,000 families and supported by 13,000 colleagues, who deliver against our values of Caring, Passionate and Teamwork every day.
We are committed to providing excellent care, fulfilling the lives of residents, and proud to hold the highest regulatory ratings of all larger UK providers. *
We are growing, having opened 54 new homes since 2013 and expect to open a further 13 by 2025, as well as continually investing in the improvement of our older homes.
*As rated by the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
- Experience in a L&D position
- Experienced in delivering leadership training in person and online
- Solid understanding and awareness of leadership models.
- Proven success in Leadership development.
- Ability to construct and deliver projects.
- Ability to inspire and engage.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.