Learning and Development Co-Ordinator
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Hours: Part time, 15 hours per week. (5 hours, 3 days per week OR 7.5 hours, 2 days per week)
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Thursday and Friday
Salary: Depending on experience
Care UK have an excellent part time opportunity for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Co-ordinator to join our engaging and close-knit L&D team.
The successful candidate will be a detail orientated and organised individual, seeking to develop a career within Learning and Development. The role is responsible for providing administration and co-ordination support for all L&D projects. You will be able to work alongside all functions of the business in an L&D capacity, booking in training/induction sessions, sending L&D communications, and supporting with those training and induction sessions.
The Learning and Development co-ordinator position is a very varied role, and a great opportunity to learn how the L&D function works within a corporate setting. This is a great way to start out in Learning and Development or to get back into it.
Established over 40 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people. Our homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
We are trusted by almost 9,000 families and supported by 13,000 colleagues, who deliver against our values of Caring, Passionate and Teamwork every day.
We are committed to providing excellent care, fulfilling the lives of residents, and proud to hold the highest regulatory ratings of all larger UK providers. *
We are growing, having opened 54 new homes since 2013 and expect to open a further 13 by 2025, as well as continually investing in the improvement of our older homes.
*As rated by the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively and in a timely manner, to ensure tight deadlines are met.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.