Training Compliance Data Admin
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Contract: Fixed Term Contract – 6 Months
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Depending on experience
Do you share our values of Caring, Passionate and Teamwork? Are you looking to develop your career within a multi award winning organisation committed to developing and investing in learning and development as well as Care Quality and Governance? Join Care UK as Training Compliance Data Administrator.
We are looking for people to make a difference to residents’ lives every day. When you join Care UK you’ll be joining a team who share the same values: caring, passionate and teamwork. You’ll have a strong desire to help people and put residents at the heart of everything you do.
- Create a training compliance matrix for the mandatory and care and clinical training across the estate.
- Assist with evaluation and adaptation of data on our e-learning platform.
- Audit mandatory and clinical training for each of our homes.
- Organise essential training where gaps are identified.
- Support with report creation for the board of executives.
- Support with the compliance training inbox and assist with queries that come in from the homes or support functions.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream- access your wages at any-time.
- Career development, training, and access to ongoing training and development schemes
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Long service awards
- GEM Awards – we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Award Winning Care Provider
- Pension Contribution
- Hybrid Working
- Proficient in MS Office
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience of collating and analysing data
- An inquisitive mind
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours. Click apply now.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.