- Job Reference
- Cheadle, Cheshire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SK8 2PD
- Job Copy
As a Head Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring that visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes – by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents, their families and our team members
- Exhibit a cheerful, caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What we will give you
As a Head Housekeeper at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Abney Court, Cheshire, opened in September 2015 and delivers a range of quality care in modern and luxurious surroundings.
The 80-bed home, built and managed by Care UK, provides round-the-clock residential care and short-term respite care, as well as specialist care for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
The care home is built in the beautiful grounds of Abney Hall, where historical figures such as Prince Albert and Agatha Christie once stayed and is easy to get to via major road links including the M60 and the A560.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.