Customer Satisfaction Admin
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Contract: Permanent - Part time
Hours: 15 hours per week. Thursday 8:30am – 5pm. Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Salary: Depending on experience
Do you share our values of Caring, Passionate and Teamwork? Are you looking to develop your career within a multi award winning organisation committed to delivering the best customer experience? Join Care UK as a Customer Satisfaction Administrator.
We are looking for people to make a difference to residents’ lives every day. When you join Care UK you’ll be joining a team who share the same values: caring, passionate and teamwork. You’ll have a strong desire to help people and put residents at the heart of everything you do.
- Handle incoming and existing compliments and complaints via phone, email, and written communication.
- Help provide solutions and deliver an exceptional level of customer care.
- Work alongside the wider operations team to help resolve issues that have arisen.
- Provide high levels of empathy and customer support.
- Provide feedback to the wider team, based on compliments and complaints, to help continuously improve the service that Care UK provides.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream- access your wages at any-time.
- Career development, training, and access to ongoing training and development schemes
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Long service awards
- GEM Awards – we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Award Winning Care Provider
- Pension Contribution
- Hybrid Working
- High levels of empathy and the ability to remain levelheaded when handling difficult conversations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours. Click apply now.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.