- Job Reference
- Billingham Cleveland
- Job Description
- Post Code
- TS23 3DF
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Days Only
- Role Highlights
Hadrian Park require Care Assistant to work on Nights!
33 hours per week
£10.42 - £10.59ph DOE + Excellent Benefits
Days 8am- 8pm . Every other weekend working required
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Having fun, keeping busy and delivering the best of care is central to life at Hadrian Park care home in Billingham.
Here at Hadrian Park every member of our team prides themselves on delivering the best in residential and residential dementia care for older people. Flexibility is essential when caring for older people, so we are delighted to be able to provide short term respite care and day care to give family carers a break to have some time to themselves. We have also just started taking older people with learning disabilities who need residential care.
When a new resident joins the care home we work very hard with them and their loved ones to get to know them and understand what makes them tick. We find out all about their lives, what they’ve done, their interests and hobbies, and what their everyday routines have been, whether it’s walking the dog, having an evening pint or taking the pram around the block at school times. Then we do our best to incorporate all of that into their care here at Hadrian Park, as well as the activities we do, and even the food our catering team prepares.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.