- Job Reference
- Buchanan Court, Sudbury Hill, Harrow
- Job Description
- Post Code
- HA1 3AR
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Care Assistant – Full time/Part time – Permanent Days or Nights
Buchanan Court care home - Harrow, HA1 3AR
Pay - from £9.50 per hour (depending on qualification)
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Opened in September 2018, Buchanan Court is a purpose-built care home situated on Sudbury Hill in Harrow. The 80-bed home is light, contemporary and luxurious, offering the best in nursing, residential, dementia and short-term respite care. The home has a wide range of care services for our residents to continue to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle when they move in such as its own hair salon, coffee shop and cinema room, all they need are the right team of people to work closely with them and their families to develop personalised care plans that take into account each person’s experiences, interests and preferences – we find out about everything from what they do and don’t enjoy doing to the times they like to get up and go to bed.
We offer residents choices about how they want to be cared for and supported, and treat each person with dignity and respect. Everyone in our team shares the same goal of making sure that every resident leads a happy, comfortable and fulfilling life.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.