Care Assistant Bank
- Job Reference
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Job Description
- Post Code
- L14 9LT
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Day and Night Shifts
- Role Highlights
Excellent opportunity for a Bank Care Assistant at Paisley Court Care Home!
Day and Night Shifts available.
£10.07 per hour plus excellent benefits!
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
At Paisley Court we offer a warm welcome to residents and their families.
Paisley Court is a modern, purpose-built care home set in a quiet residential street in the Dovecot area of Liverpool. Our friendly, highly skilled team offers residential care to older people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We specialise in caring for individuals with the most complex care needs arising from dementia.
Our team has advanced training in dementia care and a great deal of practical experience. We skilfully manage each person's unique needs in a dignified way. We love our residents and give every individual exactly what they require, offering them comfort and security at all times.
We make sure that residents really enjoy life by getting to know everyone on a personal level and building strong friendships. It helps us to organise activities that residents find engaging, fun and fulfilling.
We’re always here for residents’ families too – in fact, we’re happy to offer help, advice and support to anyone who comes through our door.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.