Care Assistant Bank
- Job Reference
- Ponteland, Northumberland
- Job Description
- Post Code
- NE20 9PZ
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Days, Nights and Weekends
- Role Highlights
Exciting opportunity for a Bank Care Assistant to join the team at our care home Ponteland Manor!
No experience needed as full training and support will be provided!
£9.90 per hour
Days, nights and weekend shifts available
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Ponteland Manor is an attractive and welcoming care home providing exceptional care for the elderly through sensitivity and support.
Our modern, purpose-built care home is situated in the heart of the attractive rural town of Ponteland in Northumberland near Newcastle upon Tyne and is surrounded by peaceful countryside and pleasant gardens.
The home is light and airy and provides nursing, residential and respite care for older people, including expert care for individuals with physical disabilities. We also offer supportive and sensitive end of life care.
When we design our care plans, we make it unique to the individual and we spend lots of time with our residents getting to know about their life and their interests so that we can organise activities that they like and provide the support that they need.
We treat all residents with the dignity and compassion that they deserve and we always provide the same standards of care that we would wish for ourselves and our own families.
Everyone at Ponteland Manor care home including our manager understands how important family are and we encourage relatives and friends of residents to visit and stay for as long as they like.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.